View Poll Results: What type is Belle Delphine?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • LIE

1 4.17%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • ILE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • IEE

4 16.67%
  • IEI

5 20.83%
  • EIE

1 4.17%
  • SEI

7 29.17%
  • ESE

1 4.17%
  • SEE

3 12.50%
  • ESI

1 4.17%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • SLE

1 4.17%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%

Thread: Belle Delphine

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    or maybe you're just intepreting functions in a very wrong way tbh.
    LOL. You're so funny German guy.
    I've never seen you formulate an elaborate, independent, original thought in any of your posts. You just vomitate what descriptions say like a tape recorder, never doubting or questioning them, it's like you're a Socionics vending machine.
    I speak from experience. I spent a considerable amount of time asking people to type themselves, and a lot of them didn't resemble totally what written in their type descriptions, even though the function order was correct. You instead continue to look at descriptions like Moses at his tablets, like something immutable and eternally true.
    The entire Socionics is a theory, theories leave always something to be improved. Yes, the earth isn't flat.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    I've never seen you formulate an elaborate, independent, original thought in any of your posts. You just vomitate what descriptions say like a tape recorder, never doubting or questioning them, it's like you're a Socionics vending machine.
    I speak from experience. I spent a considerable amount of time asking people to type themselves, and a lot of them didn't resemble totally what written in their type descriptions, even though the function order was correct. You instead continue to look at descriptions like Moses at his tablets, like something immutable and eternally true.
    The entire Socionics is a theory, theories leave always something to be improved. Yes, the earth isn't flat.
    let's just ignore each other from now on then.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you make use of a theory, you have to make sure to actually follow that theory as well. You can expand on it if you like, but that will just be your interpretation, and depending on what your merits are, it may not be very valuable.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    If you make use of a theory, you have to make sure to actually follow that theory as well. You can expand on it if you like
    And this, ladies and gentleman, is just what I'm doing!

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this, ladies and gentleman, is just what I'm doing!
    Nah. You discredit those who base their points on actual sources - while at the same time making use of VI, you make up your own definitions, and you seem to see your experiences as objective fact.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    Nah. You discredit those who base their points on actual sources - while at the same time making use of VI, you make up your own definitions, and you seem to see your experiences as objective fact.
    How can you be so dense?
    I didn't discredit anyone following sources, just telling them not to trust them 100%.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I like how everytime soundconfusion feels he can't win an argument, he always says he prefer to end the discussion.