View Poll Results: What type is Belle Delphine?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • LIE

1 4.17%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • ILE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • IEE

4 16.67%
  • IEI

5 20.83%
  • EIE

1 4.17%
  • SEI

7 29.17%
  • ESE

1 4.17%
  • SEE

3 12.50%
  • ESI

1 4.17%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • SLE

1 4.17%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%

Thread: Belle Delphine

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much about her, but I'm thinking Gamma. Alpha seems completely wrong IMO. She's quite entrepreneurial, and is obviously putting on an act.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    I don't know much about her, but I'm thinking Gamma. Alpha seems completely wrong IMO. She's quite entrepreneurial, and is obviously putting on an act.
    She just copies what some other female youtubers/on Twitch are doing, just with a little twist. Don't see anything entrepreneurial about that. Also, what if what she's doing isn't someone else's idea (boyfriend)?
    Anyways, she's so much SEI as they come.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    She just copies what some other female youtubers/on Twitch are doing, just with a little twist. Don't see anything entrepreneurial about that. Also, what if what she's doing isn't someone else's idea (boyfriend)?
    Anyways, she's so much SEI as they come.
    What in Gulenko's name did you just say about me, you little MBTI horoscoper? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Humanitarian Socionics School, and I've been involved in numerous typings, and I have over 300 confirmed VIs. I am trained in the DCNH subtype system and I'm the top typer on the entire 16types forum. You are nothing to me but just another Enneagrammer. I will type you the fuck out with precision that has never been seen before in the typology community, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that reiki shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of Slavic Socionist spies across the USA and your type is being tracked right now so you better be prepared for the truth, maggot. The truth that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your type. You're fucking typed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can type you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with bare vibes. Not only am I extensively trained in Socionics, but I have access to the entire Socionics community and I will use it to its full extent to type your miserable personality off the face of the continent, you little mistyper. If only you could have known what accurate typing your little "clever" mistyping was about to bring upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Reinin dichotomies all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking typed, kiddo.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What in Gulenko's name did you just say about me, you little MBTI horoscoper? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Humanitarian Socionics School, and I've been involved in numerous typings, and I have over 300 confirmed VIs. I am trained in the DCNH subtype system and I'm the top typer on the entire 16types forum. You are nothing to me but just another Enneagrammer. I will type you the fuck out with precision that has never been seen before in the typology community, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that reiki shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of Slavic Socionist spies across the USA and your type is being tracked right now so you better be prepared for the truth, maggot. The truth that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your type. You're fucking typed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can type you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with bare vibes. Not only am I extensively trained in Socionics, but I have access to the entire Socionics community and I will use it to its full extent to type your miserable personality off the face of the continent, you little mistyper. If only you could have known what accurate typing your little "clever" mistyping was about to bring upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Reinin dichotomies all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking typed, kiddo.
    .................. what?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the fuck do you fucking think you are you fucking Keirsey cock sucker? I dont give a fucking rats asshole if you’re a Socionist or not. All you fucking ******s do is sit around taking DMT and jerking each other off to pictures of Joe Rogan. You fucking **** **** ****** mother fucking dick head piece of shit. Please send the Reinin dichotomies my way. I have a Phd in Psychohistory, I could kill all of you whole-foods philosophers with my left amygdala. You think that fucking people are supposed to be intimidated by your hollow threats of profiling someone? Let me tell you something, I will find you. I will cut out your Nardi neurotype with a psychic probe and scatter the functions across your cerebrum. You don’t know who the fuck I am. Wanna know how much of a sick mother fucker I am? Ask Carl Jung's mom. She couldn’t even take my tip without screaming. Jung is a BITCH to me, and you’re nothing but a speck of sand in the desert you’re stationed in, to Carl. So what does that make you compared to me? Nothing. You are fucking NOTHING. You’re not even a fucking MOLECULE compared to me you fucking enneagram sucker. So before you send your arsenal of cock sucking Socionist bitches, why don’t you stop and ask yourself, “Is it really worth it? Do I want to put myself, my friends, and my family in danger, because I don’t know when to shut the fuck up?”. Then answer the question by saying no and moving on with your pathetic excuse you call a life.

ps: this is pasta, no ban pls