Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CR400AF View Post
    I once met an ESE before knowing socionics. However, I found that IEIs are way more interesting than her. Although she seems to like me I was not very interested in her to be honest.
    It’s hard to find a good one :/ I think occasionally it will be instant attraction but more than often they have to grow on you. Still, I think hopefully you can tell if there is at least potential or not. Or you can learn to spot potential.

ESE and IEI can be similar on the surface. I get on very well with some (and admire them) -others are yuck. I personally find it hard to communicate with benefit partners. If they are particular tritypes it’s ok (the balanced ones- 369, 258 seem ok). I like to think of IEEs as my version of ESI friends when I’m sad that I don’t have ESI friends. I can be in awe of ESIs (their social grace, way with words, creativity, gentleness). Occasionally there will be an ESI who I have similar experiences or views to and we get on well. Often, I find their patterns of thinking a little narrow minded and hard to follow.

I haven’t known many LII- I don’t really know what to say to them
    usually. I had a friend in the past but I felt like I needed him to reach out to me to feel comfortable in the friendship, rather than the other way round. LII can be helpful for IEI. But I find (on here) I tend to want to tell them all my emotions and feel a pressure to be on there level of smartness. It’s better for me to not try so hard I think lol
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-04-2021 at 11:10 AM.