Thread: How many "perfect" duals have you met so far

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know if I've met a perfect ESI or not. I'm still trying to decide what is "perfect".

I have definitely met ESI's that I'd like to get to know better. And a few that I know well enough right now. Lol.

ESI's seem to come in two subtypes and three enneagram flavors. The subtypes are the ESI-Fi, whom I think of as "nesters", since they are interested in building a nice, quiet home, and ESI-Se, whom I think of as the "sports model", since they are usually interested in sports.

The enneagram types are the eccentric and unique e4's, the warrior e6's, and the calm, zen-like e9's.

My experience with each type is:

ESI-Fi e4 wanted to move in together, but the age difference scared me.
    ESI-Se e6 is just about perfect, but they are always rushing off to somewhere else. And there is an age difference between me and those two.
    ESI-Se or -Fi (hard to tell) e9 is how I would type my best friend from HS, and a guy I'm working with now. Both great guys, but they seem kind of bloodless. And I'm sx-first.

I wish there were more research into this stuff. I just need to be able to pick the optimum from a catalog and be done with it, and then get on with my life.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-16-2019 at 03:21 PM.