I have a pretty smooth friendship with a dual, there's only been one time we had a bump in the road and it's because he was giving me some hard advice that I needed to hear. The only other ruffles is that since we are both the same age I do feel like the caregiving can feel condescending but I don't notice any of this being intentional on his part and is more my own feelings and pride. Other than that he's easy to get along with and usually enthusiastic to talk to me, it's sort of one sided in that he does alot more for me than I do him.

I have 2 LSE pastors, I get along with one a little more than the other, we got along from day one, it's all jokes and reminiscing mixed in with deep discussion, I like the thin line between fun and serious and how we're able to jump inbetween the two. There was one time where we were watching a video presentation, the video started talking about heroes, person after person on the video talked about who their hero was, and then pastor grabs me and shakes me a little and kinda joking says "You're my hero." I just laughed knowing he was joking, but we have a especially good friendship and I felt like he wanted me to actually acknowledge him as my hero, and I kinda felt like saying it to him but I just stood there with my arms crossed unconsciously protecting my own heart I guess, feeling like if I said it and I was serious I would look idk...corny or something, and it got silent after that and I looked over at him and he had his arms crossed and he looked like he was also unconsciously protecting his heart too. If that's true or not, either way I felt bad for not saying "Pastor actually you're my hero." even as a joke.

LSE co-worker I know, very attracted to her, we got along quickly, she also had the same ability to be able to jump between play and work. She got snatched up by what I think is an IEE, she is very comfortable to be around and that is pretty rare for me with women I am attracted to. Every now and then I am reminded that she is a "tough cookie". If she was single and not as high in demand I think it would work out.

I met an LSE in college who on the first meeting we got along well. The whole friendship started because I was an artist and he was getting people together for a programming project, he liked my stuff and felt I was good enough to help out his team and I felt flattered that the leader of the team was reaching out to me.
But later in the friendship I found that he lacks the ability to take turns in conversation and just seizes the moment to monologue to anyone willing to listen. I felt like he was missing the idea that this isn't fun for people, because it seemed like he honestly did not know. Also we got into it a little on a group project he was leading, the power got to his head and he spoke to me in a condescending tone pushing me to confront him in front of everybody which made him get defensive since it wasn't in private, even though he wasn't in the right. Later he apologized but it felt like he did it just to regain control and he rubbed me on the head as he did it making it feel even more condescending. From me being impressed to how charismatic, outgoing and confident this guy seemed at first, it slowly declined into me wanting to be around him less because of his inflated ego and monologues.

A LSE college professor of mine provoked me almost the same as a cartoon highschool bully would, and he was about 60. I was so shocked by his weird and unprofessional behavior that I decided to actually respond to his provoking, and he seemed pretty shocked, all the "control" he thought he had went out the window for a brief second and he was scraping to get it back, but I felt so mistreated that something had to be said. After the little "altercation" I decided to apologize the next day because he would be my professor next quarter and I didn't want him to have any extra reason to fail me lol. Later he just stared at me in shock everytime we walked past each other in the hall way.

I'm not usually a confrontational person, actually never am one, but with LSE it's like when they do something wrong it seems so obviously wrong that it's like a reflex to point out the obvious. With other types issues like that can be more ambiguous or their reaction to it being pointed out can seem unpredictable. I guess LSE seems like they can be more reasoned with.