Thread: How many "perfect" duals have you met so far

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

making a list about the traits we don't like in our duals is a sign that they're not our duals, yet insulting our duals with another list is a sign they're really duals, how does that even make sense..

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    making a list about the traits we don't like in our duals is a sign that they're not our duals, yet insulting our duals with another list is a sign they're really duals, how does that even make sense..
    ^^PRESSED like a panini. Let it go, girl. Let it go.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    ^^PRESSED like a panini. Let it go, girl. Let it go.
    I know Fe types have it hard with logic, no need to assault me with your ~ ~<3 go fap elsewhere

TIM
    SEE 7w8chaoticsexual
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Find me an ILI that isn't perfect I'll wait

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I superficially define a “perfect” dual as the Si-subtype to my Ne-subtype. I have only one such person in my life, she is my distant cousin. I have had interaction with her over one vacation, and in that short period I observed quite a bit about the relation. It doesn’t take any time for the effect to start taking place - I intuitively felt comfortable with her upon approach even though I had nothing else to base my liking her upon. No other relation has ever conferred on me the same combination of psychological safety + security. And you don’t try to foster it in any way - it just exists. One of the most comfortable relations and in the case of my cousin, equally uncomfortable for the same reason. There is a gravitational pull to become closer that I didn’t like because I don’t really like my cousin as a person, removed from sociotype. But I do wonder if I were to find a significant other whose values aligned with me or had a parent child relationship with LSE-Si, if the relation would more accurately fit the description of “perfect.”
    Last edited by PinKDiGiT18; 04-24-2021 at 11:51 PM.