Quote Originally Posted by soulless ginger mutant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    -Easygoing, steady, and friendly
    -Sweet, loving, and horrified by violence
    -Imaginative and musically creative
    -Calm, understanding, witty, and thoughtful
    -Gentlemanly, kind, lighthearted, and studious
    -Idealizes family life
    Are these really EII-specific? They seem like "general issue nice guy" traits.
    They might not be EII-specific. But neither are they IEI-specific. The issues with my duals are not type-related so much as human-related.
    Two of them are forumites. Two of them I haven't interacted with since I was in high school. One is a violinist at my church who is probably in his 50s, teaches at the middle school, and has been working on his PHd. One is a close friend.
    I would relate this "horrified by violence" to Se-PoLR, though I know it's not true of all Se-PoLRs. I would relate this imaginativity to Ne, as it's the kind that spews out ideas but sees few through. I would relate this understanding to Fi, as it's not a sympathetic understanding but a clarity in a subject I can be muddled in.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They might not be EII-specific. But neither are they IEI-specific. The issues with my duals are not type-related so much as human-related.
    Two of them are forumites. Two of them I haven't interacted with since I was in high school. One is a violinist at my church who is probably in his 50s, teaches at the middle school, and has been working on his PHd. One is a close friend.
    I would relate this "horrified by violence" to Se-PoLR, though I know it's not true of all Se-PoLRs. I would relate this imaginativity to Ne, as it's the kind that spews out ideas but sees few through. I would relate this understanding to Fi, as it's not a sympathetic understanding but a clarity in a subject I can be muddled in.
    Ye're a hard woman, Abbie, me girl. Tougher than most men. You need a man who understands you and will stand by you, not one who will compete with you.

And keep in mind, EII's can be hard in their own way. They can be accommodating, but I wouldn't call them pushovers by any means. In fact, one of the most unmovable guys I ever met was EII.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I wouldn't call them pushovers by any means. In fact, one of the most unmovable guys I ever met was EII.
    The one I called a pushover is also E9.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The one I called a pushover is also E9.
    e9's only seem to agree with you. In reality, they have their own agenda, which you will discover if you try to push them to do something they don't want to do.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-30-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've dated at least a couple of 9's or 9 in tritype and I'm a 4. These seemed like some of my healthier relationships. This was listed as one of the most likely marriages, in fact I think it was the most likely, on that link you shared Adam. 9 and SLI? Yes?

FYI high possibility my mom is my dual and we live together/get along quite well lol. I don't know if I've met any SLI in person who noticed myself or I them yet : ( maybe...

Also to the OP, if EII and IEI are into bathroom humor, which I find detestable, I'm pretty glad I'm neither of these types (though I doubt this is the case for many EII and IEI ) If I find out someone likes Family Guy, they lose some serious points
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    e9's only seem to agree with you. In reality, they have their own agenda, which you will discover if you try to push them to do something they don't want to do.