Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
Lol, from a removed distance I can admire the honesty, but I wonder how rude she is altogether. Depending on my relationship to the person, I would make up a reason, but that has its own problems..(its harder to trust ppl who make shit up, even for good reasons.)

If it was someone I was so close to that I would be placed in a position to respond for an hour or more a day, I'd feel differently, but sometimes people talk to talk, I dunno how you are. (Personally, I get crabby when people don't discernably respond to me and will be like what's the problem? I have chatty quarter hours here and there, but don't talk much, though.)
She reminds me a LOT of a male ESI-Se e6 friend of mine. He is brutally direct (he answers the phone with "What do you want?"), and he doesn't talk very much. We've known each other for almost thirty years and he stays remote when I suggest we get together, but if we bump into each other somewhere, he'll talk about it to mutual friends for days. "Hey, I was talking to Adam the other day. That guy is never around."

I've had two really close ESI male friends. He's one of them, and an ESI e9 is the other. I used to go over to the ESI e9's house every day after school and we'd talk about telescopes and astronomy for an hour or two. The ESI e6 is more active and abrupt, but the ESI e9 seemed to tolerate me better. Neither of these guys talked a lot. After spending an hour or two with the ESI e6, he's like, "OK, I've had enough. You have to leave now." Lol.

I've been thinking a lot about this recently. The ESI artist that I'm infatuated with is an e6w7 and I struggle to get as much of her as I want, just because she's always got some other place to be. All the fucking time.

I found this enneagram site that has a chart showing who marries whom.

https://www.9types.com/writeup/ennea...ationships.php

Apparently, male e8's marry female e2's and e6's, while female e8's marry male e9's and e4's. I suspect that the male E8's marrying female e2's are LSE's marrying EII's, and the female e8's marrying e4's are SLE's marrying male IEI's, but the chart doesn't break that down. Instead, female e6's marry male e3's and e8's, which is probably ESI's marrying LIE's, and female e9's marry male e6's and male e3's, which is also probably ESI e9's marrying LIE e3's and ESI e9's marrying other ESI e6's. But it's impossible to know for sure.