Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I've met 2 duals that I know of...I dunno what constitutes "perfection" but, uh, they aren't that, but they're ok.

One of them is my bfs dad and he talks a ton, so I guess that's a "flaw" even if it doesn't bother me.

The other is a coworker who kind of avoids me for some reason which is maybe a sign of some kind but I'm ok with it since I hate small talk. He takes time at the end of staff meetings to give everyone financial and tax advice and if that isn't LIE and adorable, good grief.
    Yesterday I called the ESI-Se e6 that I dated once last summer and asked her for some advice on trimming shrubs. The one who likes SLI's and says I talk too much, but I should walk with her so she can listen to me. She reminded me that she still has the key to my garage (she wanted to borrow my lawn mower and I'm never home), but she didn't want to have to listen to me talk all the time, so when could she return it when I wasn't there? I told her to put it in an envelope and just drop it off in the mailbox.

She put it in a JuicyFruit box, which I thought was fairly whimsical and artistic. Very ESI-Se e6.
    https://i.imgur.com/C01eaes.jpg
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-30-2019 at 01:02 PM.