Thread: Betas: Do you want to have a family or a traditional life?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm a Gamma, not a Beta, but I'd like to have a family again and a very traditional life. I'd ideally like to find a woman to settle down with and have kids. That might be a bit unrealistic, given that I'm past 50, but you never can tell. Kids give life a purpose and make it rewarding in a way than no fucking engineering projects I've ever worked on do.

From a practical standpoint, I'm financially secure in a way that a lot of guys are not, and both my parents are alive and well and are 25 and 27 years older than I am, so I should be good for a few more years. And if I get hit by a truck, my family will still be able to live off the investments and insurance, basically for about 50 years.

What I don't want to do is to just occasionally hang out with someone and do a series of cruises to canned destinations or trips around the country to visit her grandchildren or go golfing every day and basically wait to croak. I want to do something significant with my life, and there is nothing more significant than kids.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    And if I get hit by a truck, my family will still be able to live off the investments and insurance, basically for about 50 years.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org