Thread: Betas: Do you want to have a family or a traditional life?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    yeah basically this. interestingly, I haven't met a single alpha NT in my age range (25-35) that has children, and most of the ones I'm friends with don't want them, except for my best friend, a LII with a dominant subtype, who jokingly mentioned that he would see them as a scientific project (for some reason I don't think he's joking...)

there's also the problem with climate change, which often makes me question if it's ethical to bring a child into this world. another problem is that I'm a creative subtype, so I'm incompatible with normalising subtypes (which make up the majority of the population, especially women). combined with my indifference towards a stable life, I don't see a reason to focus too much on having a family.
    I know many NTs, mostly ILEs and most of them want/have children. ILEs that I know are mostly good at flirting in a playful and kind of childlike way that seems to work with women and they also are a bit too impuslive and random to totally avoid having children (usually by an accident). So I'd argue that NTs can have children and a lot of them want children. I feel like gammas are less into having them than alphas and ILIs are among the types who don't have children by choice really often.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    I know many NTs, mostly ILEs and most of them want/have children. ILEs that I know are mostly good at flirting in a playful and kind of childlike way that seems to work with women and they also are a bit too impuslive and random to totally avoid having children (usually by an accident). So I'd argue that NTs can have children and a lot of them want children. I feel like gammas are less into having them than alphas and ILIs are among the types who don't have children by choice really often.
    I'll say read Filatova's ILE profile. They seem to an observer much more capable than they really are. Like capturing interest but relation forming is very hard for them. Contrary to that LII's, while looking very passive, tend to produce whole slew of children. ILI's tend to be serial monogamist who just want to be abused and LIE's just use their babies for organ production.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org