Thread: Do stackings (Donald) trump sociotypes?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

passive aggressive? in multiple other threads? where's your Te objectivity gone?

what Marep did was pointing out how my typings were wrong, based on false premises. what you did was backing Marep up wtv nonsense was said, while professing the superiority of a theory that you readily ignore just to attack me, like you're doing here.

where's your Te objectivity gone, again? oh right, all nonsense is allowed because you don't like me ; )

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    passive aggressive? in multiple other threads? where's your Te objectivity gone?
    It's so easy to make you look stupid that it stopped being fun long ago. At this point, I just consider it a civic duty >

marep's the best typer around and can distinguish fe and se and soros is a ne anyway and you're all jello see u in heaven marep god bless ya
    donald trump ah ah ah u killed me
    how do u manage to watch 53 minutes of this stuff
    marep knows
    You showed up to two of his threads (within minutes of each other) to shitpost and in another, you posted right under him with some condescending claptrap, all without a directly antagonistic confrontation. Those are the objective FACTS. So, yes, you are a passive aggressive troll.

what Marep did was pointing out how my typings were wrong, based on false premises. what you did was backing Marep up wtv nonsense was said, while professing the superiority of a theory that you readily ignore just to attack me, like you're doing here.
    There was no false premise, you dullard plebeian. Two posters with 3-4D Te and Ti pointed that out to you several times in the "Is this Fe valuing" thread that first got your panties all bunched up. You are no authority whatsoever at spotting false premises, only making them.

where's your Te objectivity gone, again? oh right, all nonsense is allowed because you don't like me ; )
    In the sense that subconscious ethics fuels conscious logic, then yes, not liking you drives me to logically assess and evaluate how objectively useless you are.