Thread: Misandry

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soulless ginger mutant View Post
    You like to cherry pick. That was not my claim, that was an aside.

My claim was, yes, feminists too engage in shaming when it suits them. Nothing you've said disproves that claim. I never said they're "just as bad as the incels" either. Though you might be imagining that's the case.

If you do want to pursue a tangent about the relationship between chivalry and feminism, I'd be happy to participate in that side discussion, so long as you aren't interested in reframing the discussion to nitpick another aside or comment in some bad faith effort to prove you're talking to idiots.
    You misinterpreted the shaming as men being shamed for "not being manly" or "not being chivalrous", when they were shamed for not being supportive of war, when everyone, including the feminists at the time, were supportive of the war.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    You misinterpreted the shaming as men being shamed for "not being manly" or "not being chivalrous", when they were shamed for not being supportive of war, when everyone, including the feminists at the time, were supportive of the war.
    no, you're redefining and reframing again. I'm not interested in speaking to bad faith actors. It's a waste of time. Please disengage.