Thread: Enneagram type 7

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:

Art is for human consumption.

What we put out into the world is going to have an effect.

Selling unhealthy ideas and images has consequences for our art consumers.

I'm not personally holding her hand and helping her with her weight, so I'm not approaching the topic in a one-on-one way. I'm talking about the art

itself and what she's put out into the world and how I feel about it as a definitive enneagram 7 visual....it's not a great depiction specifically because

it's mostly 'buy my genitals' with some music and dancing scattered in and because artists are responsible for seemingly low bmi visuals. I didn't

shame her for being skinny. Art becomes idealized. It matters
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-29-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
    Yes and the effect it's having on you is you wanting to control and censor it cuz you think you're better. You're not, people who operate like you are the real evil of this world, they are the racists and bigots who think they know better and try to influence others with their will. Luckily it's super transparent.
    I'm baffled that you arrived at this idea for what my motivations might be. You are guessing (incorrectly) at my internal processes, and I'm horrified your brain tells you (maybe from some odd past experience?) that THIS is surely what nanashi means.