Thread: What does S-ego-ness feel like?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

haha. Yeah, I kinda feel aware of my surroundings. Especially when playing sports I feel like I can get away with a few moves. And I'm good at sports. Sometimes I notice things others do not, sometimes even watching people to see if they notice something, but they don't, and it weirds me out. I have fast reflexes. Sometimes I do not pay attention to my surroundings, but I can afford to do that because I react quickly. Then also saying this as an artist, my surroundings can also change in appearance, kind of like hallucinating, or just in my imagination it changes to appear the way I want it to, and everything is ideal or the opposite like a bomb just hit the area. Or when I'm angry, everything around me melts away. I notice when things are moved from a position it normally is. When I first enter a room, I notice a whole bunch of shit at once with all my senses and it can be overwhelming. I'm good at art and cooking, and using my hands, very dexterous, and practical, and efficient. I like the finer things in life, but I can do without them. And I really appreciate intuitives.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Se notice the best physical details, material objects. They also want to control directly those objects and territory, according to Se.
    Even in romance and sex they act in this style - the most aggressive and stubborn, passionate in geting someone, jealous to having him as "own".
    Own body is an object for control kind of too. They have not valued Si, so may load own bodies higher.
    Meanwhile they have valued Ni. They easier may trust in "good outcome". Trust + physical self-control -> good will to go to some aim, they go directly.
    Weak nonvalued Ne makes them a little paranoid and suspicious to people. They feel the most pain if become disappointed by someone. Meanwhile they tend to overesteemate and underesteemate people and themselves, as to understand nuances is not what they like.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcanary View Post
    haha. Yeah, I kinda feel aware of my surroundings. Especially when playing sports I feel like I can get away with a few moves. And I'm good at sports. Sometimes I notice things others do not, sometimes even watching people to see if they notice something, but they don't, and it weirds me out. I have fast reflexes. Sometimes I do not pay attention to my surroundings, but I can afford to do that because I react quickly. Then also saying this as an artist, my surroundings can also change in appearance, kind of like hallucinating, or just in my imagination it changes to appear the way I want it to, and everything is ideal or the opposite like a bomb just hit the area. Or when I'm angry, everything around me melts away. I notice when things are moved from a position it normally is. When I first enter a room, I notice a whole bunch of shit at once with all my senses and it can be overwhelming. I'm good at art and cooking, and using my hands, very dexterous, and practical, and efficient. I like the finer things in life, but I can do without them. And I really appreciate intuitives.
    Same post could have been written by a SLI.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    Same post could have been written by a SLI.
    You're kinda annoying.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're kinda annoying.
    Why?

Because its the same thing a SLI would write?

How is this annoying., think before you speak.

edit: because they are also S types...duh. not that you are SLI. Assumptions sure are fun, eh.
    Last edited by waddup; 07-20-2019 at 01:29 AM.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    Why?

Because its the same thing a SLI would write?

How is this annoying., think before you speak.

edit: because they are also S types...duh. not that you are SLI. Assumptions sure are fun, eh.
    Maybe you are high.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you are high.
    Is this for real? I said a SLI would say the same thingg as you because you are both Si. Why are you acting like such a cunt?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

While I have been the designated driver I tend to prefer to listen what the sensing drunks say about my surroundings. Makes me feel safer than just trusting my own senses.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mi presentación

Hola, es un placer estar por este foro de discusión. En nuestros dÃ*as es difÃ*cil localizar sitios de calidad, y este es uno de ellos.