Hi, I am new to this forum.

I wanted to experience the level of skill other forum members have in typing firsthand. So here are the rules, you provide your own unique selection of questions and I will promptly answer them in whatever fashion/style you want me to. You then take this info and well, type me.

I will reveal my type when the debate has reached it climax. Otherwise I will question/critic your process. It will help me have a better understanding of my fellow forum members' thought processes.

I am very interested to see what conclusions you guys come up with and most importantly have fun.

One of the Only Exceptions: I will not present an irl picture of myself for VI analysis. Instead you may ask about body features and attributes.

I will answer all appropriate questions honestly.

P.S: I accidentally posted my type in my introduction (now removed). So if you saw my type, don't tell people what type I am then reveal that you saw it. Maybe, you even disagree with my own typing. In that case rebute as you see fit (that will make things interesting), just wait until I reveal my own typing first.