Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
Lynx, stop whining. A prohibition on blatant anti-semitism is a more than reasonable limitation of free speech. This is unrelated to quadra values. Race-hatred has no place in a civilized world, “tolerant” or not.
I don't think this is alluding to the turmoil you've seen on the forum for the past few days, EfPee. The thread just has the misfortune of suffering from really bad timing.

To the OP, there's sadly nothing much I can say about quadra values except what's already been covered by Golden. I think she conveyed it best.
But to add to the "what other parts of socionics theory do you consider unreliable?" question: Duality is overrated and even a bit painful sometimes, when it comes to romantic relationships.
I can't see myself with any STs, for instance. No generalizations at play, but it's simply...patterns I've observed; they rarely if ever gravitate arround the same stuff I'm interested in. Or passionate about. And it's impossible to bond over literally nothing, if there's no common ground. How am I supposed to get with someone when there's no common ground or cohesion? I think duality is best saved for non-romantic relationships.
For romantic relationships, I have always prefered and gravitated towards my pet-theory that partners who have the rational elements in common in their ego block make for great couples. Ethicals with ethicals, logicals with logicals. Neighbouring quadras if prefered, avoiding quasi-identicals and extinguishment.