Thread: Tips on Alpha-Gamma friendships?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zelonyr View Post
    @Uncle Ave because they are okay people. I enjoy their company. We have mutual interests, and for some who are very different from me they at least have helped me in some way. I tend to just leave people in the past but I just figured I would never learn to deal with relationships if I continue to leave them behind the moment I get disappointed at them.
    Then I would say it depends on the nature of the problem.

What is an example of you getting disappointed in them?
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not exactly a bad thing, only if I know that they are like that the moment I get to know them. One person who I suspect is an SEE was quite fun to be around, seems very "all over the place" to me and is clearly driven by different things from me but it wasn't the problem. The problem is after a while I noticed that she keeps on disrupting the flow of conversations in a negative way just for her to be noticed by other people. This happens specially when she is in a bad mood and she proudly admits to it. I don't care if she does that, but it is very baffling to me that she never does that when we hang out one-on-one. When I talk to her personally everything is pleasant. I guess I am just not used to that attitude because I seem to be the same (but not necessarily a good) person to anyone I talk to.

To most gamma types though conversations tend to be nice initially. (I would most likely notice the PoLR Fe on ILI but it would just see it as interesting thing about them.) There would just come a time wherein we wouldn't understand each other at all. At that point it's really hard to go back to what it was before because specially for ILI it gets awkward real fast and everything I say could be considered offensive. I cannot pinpoint what triggers it though.