Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
I mentioned Australia because its new PM and government wants to cut down on immigration and it isn't as diverse as Canada and it takes in much less immigrants compared to Canada. However, its PM and government could change in the following elections and allow more immigrants. I will also concede that Australia is already multi-ethnic/multicultural. Asian and African countries are mostly mono-ethnic/monocultural except for a few of them.
Australia has about 86% Europeans and Canada has about 73% Europeans. 30% of Australians are born overseas, and I'd suppose they take in a lot of European immigrants.

Australia frequently has these conservative, reactionary PMs, but I doubt that things will change very much.

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
TIL everyone lived in clans, tribes, and kingdoms prior to 1930, when the Nazis invented the idea of race and then borders came into existence. Nazis also somehow time-traveled using Indiana Jones technology to create the Empire of Japan and give them racism, militarism, and national borders hundreds of years before ****** was born, and this also led to North and South Korea, and also countries like America though they aren't racist because before then there was only the United Fiefdoms of America with no borders. K-Pop boys and anime are the modern manifestations of Nazism.

I feel like what I said basically didn't even need to be added onto what you said. Truth is stranger than fiction.
Yeah, Japan being an island nation that used to copy and import China's political system, was now learning and importing political systems from Europe, imagine that.

Or, don't talk about things you know nothing about.