Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
My center right conservative immigration views in the country I live in that I just mentioned to Alonzo are far right? Maybe to the far left that are open borders/mass immigration, but my views on reducing immigration in my country are quite common:

https://globalnews.ca/news/5397306/c...igration-poll/

I guess 63% of my country is far right for wanting to reduce immigration and keep it at controlled levels. The only people that promote mass immigration/open borders are far leftists to virtue signal about how self-righteous they are and neoliberal and neoconservative corporatists that want a steady flow of cheap labor to profit from.
You advocate ethno-states, like Germany staying ethnically German and Italy staying ethnically Italian and so on. That's pretty far-right.

Also right-wing/conservatives don't say that different races and ethnicities don't fundamentally get along, but they would say that perhaps immigrants should try to integrate and don't try to cause any trouble. Or they would advocate monoculturism but say multiethnicity is fine.