Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
On a personal note, @Raver, your support of prepubescent, identity fucked, emo nutters like the above who—incidentally, its mother must've gotten better at ridding its Day of the Week panties of the dagger like, encrusted skid marks partly responsible for its angsty, "edgy" temperament seeing as how it's become more vocal as of late—to refer to themselves as "Neo-Nazis," doesn't speak well of you. Lots of Uncle Tom/Tio Tomas vibes going on with you that strike me as particularly self-loathing and pathetic.

This is your truth >

That person ain't "white"; furthermore, I've seen you and at best, you are off-white/white approximate, but still easily mistaken for "the help" or some migrant day worker. I don't get people who support belief systems and ideologies that actively and aggressively work against the interests of them and their own people. A lot of your distant cousins are at the US Southern Border, as we speak, being treated like utter shit by racist, bigoted, prejudiced right wing nutjobs no different in thought than run away abortions like @Vizany. If I'm being completely honest, a significant part of the "hostility" you've received from me, stems from the idea that a clear, multi-ethnic person of color would prostrate himself in front of those that would see him disenfranchised or dead.
Starting to sound like a real ethnobolshevist here. Big think