Thread: The Rise of Far Left Extremism

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    I'm as much an inbred Appalachian bigot as William Faulkner or Robert Penn Warren, I suppose (nice way to stick up for the poor and downtrodden btw). All of your posts confuse me more than anything, nothing but nonsense pulled out of your pathological imaginings.
    This is the last post I'll make in this thread. This is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol Talk about deluded...

1.) Ho, you are not Faulkner. He was a prolific, widely acclaimed talent; you are not. Or, at the very least, any talent you may possess is not readily discernible, save for your ability to graze dick with your teeth.

2.) As a EIE enneagram 4 (which is highly unlikely and if actually so, would certainly speak to your evident sub par "health"), "pathological imaginings" are what define you. More blatant projection. Tsk.

3.) The "poor and downtrodden," especially anywhere containing the likes of you, already receive an unearned, undeserved and disproportionate amount of my largesse and good will, even as they foolishly empower people that seek their disenfranchisement and show disdain towards those that pose no actual threat. That being the case, I'm sure they wouldn't mind "taking one for the team" in my disembowelment of one of their trifling, equally problematic and hypocritical "native sons."

"In the pursuit of wrongdoing, one steps away from God." lol

4.) Farewell, bitch.
    Tbh I can't see why both of you had to step down into ad hominem arguments while talking about this kind of stuff. Are both of you really so uninformed that you can't come up with anything to say about the topic by itself?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Tbh I can't see why both of you had to step down into ad hominem arguments while talking about this kind of stuff. Are both of you really so uninformed that you can't come up with anything to say about the topic by itself?
    For one, he took a shot at me and being someone I don't particularly care for, I retaliated--it's as simple as that. Furthermore, I don't necessarily see the usage of ad hominem arguments as a "step down"--I can both insult and make whatever argument I choose to at the same time. I don't know why people act as if that's such a difficult thing to do. In an e-brawl, I'm liable to say all kinds of untoward shit for the sake of the battle > 1D Fi and 2D Fe. I understand that others might find it difficult to say the types of things I do, but that's what makes us different. For those who deal with me in a respectful manner, I usually return that, easily. For those who don't, they get what they get.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Mea culpa. I'm arrogant by nature.