Threaded View

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    You consistently type like an apoplectic idiot and want to say that I'm the one with the sense of inadequacy. You think of yourself and want to be some schoolyard bully, so resort to vulgar low-hanging fruit.
    Yeah, I fired the first shot, because you were acting like a dumbass first and I'm not scared of meaningless online fights with insignificant nobodies who pretend to be macho thugs online. I've never been bullied or abused in my life but clearly you have, since you've developed the mindset and IQ of a state-of-nature primitive. You get that reference?
    lol You may have been considered "bright" in whatever backwater, pollutant adjacent Appalachian village that spawned you but among those whose blood isn't 45% red Mountain Dew, you reek of unabated identity disturbance, the soft bigotry of low expectations, and first-degree incest.

You could watch 10 minute youtube videos on Rousseau until you're blue in the face but you'd still be nothing but a hand-me-down communal cum dump for the dimwitted, toothless, politically abandoned and socially aggrieved. And that's the rub > Bubba, Uncle Rufus and kin don't give a fuck about your "sissy" "references"; all they care about is that corroded, maxed out, compacted garbage disposal unit you call a "boypussy." lol

Drink wet cement and gargle, bitch.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 07-11-2019 at 03:04 PM.