Thread: The Rise of Far Left Extremism

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are the "left-wing extremists"? Eco-terrorists? Revolutionary communists?

Right-wing killings eclipsed all other extremist-related murders in 2018. The numbers don’t lie.
    In 2018, at Least 50 US Deaths From Surging Right-Wing Extremist Attacks
    Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds

- 17 people killed in Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh
    - In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people in the U.S
    - In 2017, 37 people were killed
    - In 2016, 72. In 2015, 70.
    - The majority of the murders were committed by white supremacists, with a smaller number perpetrated by anti-government extremists and extreme misogynists who identify as "involuntary celibates" or incels.
    - Only one of the 50 murders had any connection to Islamist extremism — and even then the perpetrator had ties to white supremacy.

- 51 people killed in New Zealand Christchurch Mosque shootings
    - A white supremacist at a Veterans Affairs home in Tennessee allegedly set his African-American roommate on fire, then boasted about it to a white supremacist group.
    - Another Pittsburgh white supremacist was charged with stabbing an African-American man to death

The right-wing extremists have actually been killing dozens of people in-discriminatory via mass-shootings, etc, while the "left-wing extremists" are calling people racists on YouTube. And we're supposed to care about left-wing extremists more because they're more dangerous. Right.

If you still think that the problem is left-wing extremists, then either you're very naive or very disingenuous.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ugh @Raver isn't this just like an overly privileged straight white male. How dare you. As your punishment you will write 'I am an overly privileged str8 male cistard that will learn to listen to others before I speak' on the chalkboard 500 times.

But lol yeah, I mostly agree. Taken too far, a far left person becomes just as obnoxious and bullying as some republican asshole with a gun pistol whipping an innocent ****** in the face, who is doing nothing but minding his own business. His only crime being born a little more effeminate and less aggressive than his peers, he isn't even talking or announcing his homosexuality but he's being cruelly bullied by a bunch of assholes. It's like that, in reverse.

It becomes problematic as like some well meaning but aloof liberal professor will start talking about how privileged and easy str8 male whites have it, but the average str8 male white who works a minimum wage job at the taco stand or gas station obviously doesn't feel that way, and doesn't live some overly privileged glamours life in the least and why are people picking on him anyway, and they wonder why colleges lost so many males really. It is true though that I think, the white str8 males on the very top that are also wealthy- hold a lot of the power and cruelly hoard it for themselves but then people will kinda start talking about it in a way that doesn't really bring any good results or solution.

I always really liked the quote "Conservatives who want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate."

Its also about dividing the population as a whole, as the media will of course focus on some SJW or other type they know is really extreme and far out there/and so distant from the average Joe that they know they will be despised, as a way to troll the masses I think. So even being offended by it you play into their game.

Good thing you realize that in moderation things like feminism and gay rights/opportunities won't cause society or civilization to implode. How power is distributed is also really complex, but the way the blue pill matrix sends the message basically that women are good and holy and men are bad and ugly and well, it is really bad and ugly what they are doing and sending that message to little boys. Power corrupts because it's power, it doesn't care if you are a str8 male asshole or a faggy effeminate wisp.