TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    This is what you said, stop denying:

You are equating them with neo-Nazis, which is obviously a false equivalence. They are not the left-wing version of neo-Nazis because they don't actually go as far as killing anyone.

They are ignored because they don't actually cause any significant damage.

We're talking about "left-wing extremists", idiot. The whole point of that article is that the media and the police go after them even though they're not really a real terrorist threat, because corporate interest in involved.
    You're just mad at me because you're a brainwashed far leftist and I called you out in with this thread. Then you hypocritically call the forum brainwashed for believing in Socionics when it's clear the real brainwashed person is you for believing in far leftist extreme doctrine and spewing it constantly in the forum for years as long with your constant anti-Socionics rhetoric like a clown. It really is astounding the level of ignorance, lack of self awareness and stupidity you really have shown in this forum in the past few recent years. At least the other far leftists in this forum don't have that insane level of hypocrisy.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    You're just mad at me because you're a brainwashed far leftist and I called you out in with this thread.
    Uh no, it's more like you're backpedaling because you've been pointed out your bias and dumbassery.

"I'm nOt sAyiNg tHaT tHeY'rE tHe SaMe aS nEo-NaZiS... BuT tHeY'rE tHe sAmE aS nEo-NaZiS".

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Uh no, it's more like you're backpedaling because you've been pointed out your bias and dumbassery.

"I'm nOt sAyiNg tHaT tHeY'rE tHe SaMe aS nEo-NaZiS... BuT tHeY'rE tHe sAmE aS nEo-NaZiS".
    Or you can't understand basic English when I already mentioned several times that ANTIFA are not the same as Neo-Nazis, but can be dangerous at the same time, both are possible. This isn't rocket science dude, your brain shouldn't be short circuiting like this.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Or you can't understand basic English when I already mentioned several times that ANTIFA are not the same as Neo-Nazis, but can be dangerous at the same time, both are possible. This isn't rocket science dude, your brain shouldn't be short circuiting like this.
    Yeah because you've basically backpedaled after me and some other people have pointed out that they're not the same lol.

Your entire OP was based around the premise that "left-wing extremists are the left wing version of Neo-Nazis".

Then you complain that "antifa are given a free pass because of left-wing brainwashing and media conspiracy!". But the real reason is that no one gives a shit when they have some fisticuffs with some random right-wingers.