Thread: Democratic Presidential Debate

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Remember, I was the only one on the forum posting at the time of the last election who called Trump's victory.

Biden will go untouched to the nomination if all they can manufacture on him is a blemish or two on his Civil Rights Voting Record. Only Kamala "Poop For Brains" Harris would be the party puppet to manufacture a racist accusation against Biden (it's an IEE thing...think the paranoiac from the black panther thread)...if Kamala actually had a brain to think with she would know how fckin futile that is. Biden only served as Obama's VP for Eight Years. Obviously Obama (especially Michelle) vetted the piss out of Biden's Civil Rights Record prior to bringing him on as a VP...Kamala "Poop for Brains" shows that you don't need a high IQ to get elected to the Senate. I wanted to puke at her pathetic attempt at manipulation.

A Trump-Biden faceoff will be preferable....two guys that actually have gotten things done and know how to get things done...don't just hang their hat on having opinions like commie crackpot Bernie or manufacturing racist accusations like "Poop for Brains" Kamala. Obama's VP for crissake, give me a break.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 06-28-2019 at 07:53 PM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Remember, I was the only one on the forum posting at the time of the last election who called Trump's victory.

Biden will go untouched to the nomination if all they can manufacture on him is a blemish or two on his Civil Rights Voting Record. Only Kamala "Poop For Brains" Harris would be the party puppet to manufacture a racist accusation against Biden (it's an IEE thing...think the paranoiac from the black panther thread)...if Kamala actually had a brain to think with she would know how fckin futile that is. Biden only served as Obama's VP for Eight Years. Obviously Obama (especially Michelle) vetted the piss out of Biden's Civil Rights Record prior to bringing him on as a VP...Kamala "Poop for Brains" shows that you don't need a high IQ to get elected to the Senate. I wanted to puke at her pathetic attempt at manipulation.

A Trump-Biden faceoff will be preferable....two guys that actually have gotten things done and know how to get things done...don't just hang their hat on having opinions like commie crackpot Bernie or manufacturing racist accusations like "Poop for Brains" Kamala. Obama's VP for crissake, give me a break.
    IMO, I think Warren has the best chance of getting nominated and beating Trump. Biden is just a corporate neoliberal shill aka Hillary 2.0. Most Liberals tend to dislike him and think he will do nothing because he was already caught on video saying that he won't change much.

Warren has that perfect middle ground between Biden's neoliberal corporate centrism and Sanders' populist social democratic leftism. She has a good chance of beating Trump minus her flub with her obsession with her nearly non-existent Native American.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poop for Brains" shows that you don't need a high IQ to get elected to the Senate.
    Or to the presidency, for that matter.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Epic thread/forum pwnage. Like I said. The racist shit on Biden will never stick because his connection to Obama transcends Kamala "Poop for Brains" Harris' racist accusations in the minds of black voters. Now all these fat faced pundits figured that out, finally, i said it way back when, pay me the fckin half a million year, not only did I get that, I'm the only one who predicted Trump's victory. I got the best sense for this stuff.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...pport-n1090231

Warren has no shot. She piqued with skills she learned on her college debate teams, but with every trillion dollars she wants to spend to bait the liberal kooks in this country, she goes down in points, rightfully so, the fuck. Nobody can ever move up in the goddman world under this lady's insane tax scheme.

Nerd Buttigieg is falling flat on his nerdy face with the black vote...biggest nerd I've ever seen in a presidential debate and looks like that creepy face from Mad Magazine.

They keep bum Bernie diapered up on the stage in a 1970s forty dollar sears and roebucks suits, even though he's mentally ill and belongs in a nuthouse and what about the phony Katherine Fauvre looking woman whatever the hell her name is, that Hillary Clinton called a Russian Spy. Castro was five times a better debater than those two creepoids.

Kamala Harris is nothing more than a low intelligence shin-kicker who starts shit she can't finish, and I swear Cory Booker wannabe Obama is the biggest troll in debate history.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fuck I tell everybody...Biden has the black vote in his back pocket. Read all my politics post since shit kicked off...I told you how this fckin' election was going to play out from the very first debate way back when. Remember, I'm the only one on this forum who called Trump's victory. I didn't put together the only valid logically/conceptually/structurally flawless breakdown for every type, wing stack using 2500 exemplars for nuthin'...just like when I tell or type people that they are a certain type in enneagram and socionics it means that's their type. Take it to the bank.

https://stackemup.livejournal.com/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-get...000321647.html

"Biden drew robust support from African-Americans in South Carolina, who make up nearly 60 percent of the state’s Democratic electorate. Sanders has worked hard to build alliances with African-Americans after being trounced by Hillary Clinton in South Carolina in 2016. However, the best-known black politician in the state, Rep. James Clyburn, endorsed Biden."

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/

I told the forum how shit was going to play out. I told the forum how shit would go down. And it did. It is.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I told the forum how shit was going to play out. I told the forum how shit would go down. And it did. It is.
    Ho, you are not Nostradamus; Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller saw that coming. But best believe Biden's bumbling, fumbling, short circuiting ass will be eaten alive come Super Tuesday, thanks in large part to California.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck I tell everybody...Biden has the black vote in his back pocket. Read all my politics post since shit kicked off...I told you how this fckin' election was going to play out from the very first debate way back when. Remember, I'm the only one on this forum who called Trump's victory. .
    There was actually about 6-8 people that said it including me. ..inumbra, i think lungs said something, bnd said something, i think kim said something ect.

Life outside the hologram.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. Bean 2020!
    previously Megadoodoo