Thread: Overly nice people

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes it is manipulative Myst, they will often twist your own words to suit their own institutional agenda while having the veneer that they are "helping" you and society all at the same time. I mean what you said just proves to me you probably don't have much experience in dealing with those people in real life like I do. Sorry if that comes off condescending but...

As for your other point I think you are correct in the sense that males don't have to deal with that crap like women do. Somebody being nice and trying to use friendliness as a tool to get what they want. I'm a man, unlike you. People in society don't really deal with me like that... as much as they just have a kill or be killed attitude when dealing with me. Which is annoying to me for different reasons.

They leave me alone more because they know I can squash them into bits. They won't be nice to me like they would a woman at all its more like either run away from me or instantly squash me themselves. In society's eyes, men are like assassin DPS classes even the cute IEI ones. We are expendable nobodies. It's just very different as a guy... and that is part of the reason men are more accepting of 'niceness' compared to a lot women I think, and women stereotypically want power & protection in romantic relationships and men stereotypically just want kindness and peace. As its balancing and healing for both.

But still not all niceness is like some selfish manipulative game like we keep trying to tell you. It is sometimes just genuine and not manipulative. How do you ever know? Well Time/Ni will tell, I think.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Yes it is manipulative Myst, they will often twist your own words to suit their own institutional agenda while having the veneer that they are "helping" you and society all at the same time. I mean what you said just proves to me you probably don't have much experience in dealing with those people in real life like I do. Sorry if that comes off condescending but...
    Maybe I just got lucky with the ones I've known then

Bc they definitely didn't twist words for institutional agendas lol

As for your other point I think you are correct in the sense that males don't have to deal with that crap like women do. Somebody being nice and trying to use friendliness as a tool to get what they want. I'm a man, unlike you. People in society don't really deal with me like that... as much as they just have a kill or be killed attitude when dealing with me. Which is annoying to me for different reasons.
    Actually women supposedly use it on hetero men
    But yeah its a lot of crap lol.

They leave me alone more because they know I can squash them into bits. They won't be nice to me like they would a woman at all its more like either run away from me or instantly squash me themselves. In society's eyes, men are like assassin DPS classes even the cute IEI ones. We are expendable nobodies. It's just very different as a guy... and that is part of the reason men are more accepting of 'niceness' compared to a lot women I think, and women stereotypically want power & protection in romantic relationships and men stereotypically just want kindness and peace. As its balancing and healing for both.
    It would be a weird new experience for me to be a man for sure lol. I'm pretty sure it's hard to fully imagine it as an outsider (not being male).

What do you mean by women not being accepting of niceness btw? Like in what context?

But still not all niceness is like some selfish manipulative game like we keep trying to tell you. It is sometimes just genuine and not manipulative. How do you ever know? Well Time/Ni will tell, I think.
    Yeah, as long as it's genuine. You're so right time will tell lol. Also I guess other subtle cues in behaviour.