Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
dunno it is weird to me to confound being nice with being 'overly PC' because there is genuine sweetness and compassion which I value and the other pc/inhumane/governmental/obnoxiously official way of talking isn't nice at all, it's a very authoritative way of being. You obviously want power over others when you talk like that. There is nothing nice about it. So I'm not really sure what your issue is, people being 'too nice' (which seems silly to be offended by) or PC language which yes, can be very strict and overly authoritative in nature. It is the language ppl in power or ppl in illuminati use to be higher than others obviously, it is about power. Celebs on twitter like talking like this sometimes too cuz they love feeling 'on top.'

I'm not even sure if this is type related in and of itself, but if the PC language is hidden behind Te crap that you don't like (and you are in fact INFp), it would make sense why you don't like it and it gets under your skin. There is also the Fe version way that you prolly might not mind as much, but is just as authoritative.
Some of the most unpleasant people I’ve ever dealt with were extremely PC. Anytime someone is coming from an ideology-first perspective, they risk becoming unrelatable on the mild end, dehumanizing on the extreme end. Doesn’t matter what the ideology is. But I also think the majority of people aren’t obnoxious about their beliefs—they just don’t get much attention because that isn’t inherently interesting.