Thread: Hi, I need your help me to figure out my type please ? (:

Hybrid View

@End Thanks for your response ^^
    Hum, based in what you explain I don't think I'm a Gamma. I don't see life as a kind of play, and completly not the one to tell others in their faces durty/ hurting true (If I have understand well what you say (:)

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LaFeeMoineau View Post
    @End Thanks for your response ^^
    Hum, based in what you explain I don't think I'm a Gamma. I don't see life as a kind of play, and completly not the one to tell others in their faces durty/ hurting true (If I have understand well what you say (
    Needs a bit of piecing together but I think I got the gist and thus can help ya further clarify. Life is not a play to us, but a game. One that is fully fleshed out in essentially all ways you can think of. Hence, why you cannot not play it as the "game" is just that all encompassing and well thought out that, as I said, any attempt to not play will still be a valid and in fact balanced way to play. Can't escape the game no matter how much ya try. So ya might as well acknowledge that .

Also, a painful truth that needs to be heard is a thing we will tell a person we love, but only when the time is right. One must wait for the "teaching moment" to present itself. To try and force it or actively try to make it happen will ensure it never occurs. Wait for the proper moment, then try to teach them a truth. You may fail yes, but at least you weren't trying to cram something down their throat. Ya just can't force people to be the way you want them to be. I mean, ya can, but it never really ends well for anyone long term...

@End Ok thanks ! Hum yes I guess it's better to wait for the proper moment to tell someone a painful truth (:

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Ya just can't force people to be the way you want them to be. I mean, ya can, but it never really ends well for anyone long term...
    Yes true ! ^^