I'm noticing that most of the emotional stuff that I repress in my daily life or just have a harder time with comes out in dreams.

For example, without getting into a lot of details, awhile back when I was considering moving and getting a different job in order to be happier, I had somebody tell me that people do things that make them miserable because that's life and it's what people do and that I should stick with my situation because it pays well. I didn't know what to think about that, but it kind of got under my skin and then I brushed it off. But then about a month later I had a dream where this girl was laughing and deriding me for it, like I was an idiot and I blew up on her and beat her up on all her insecurities and she was just completely destroyed by how I reduced her. (She's probably unhealthy SEI or ESE as far as I can tell, if it matters or makes a difference). And I woke up and was like "damn", where did that come from. But it was kind of cathartic. It let me express emotions I didn't realize were there.

Anyone ever learn something from their dreams? What did you learn?