Hybrid View

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    It's interesting to watch some of her older videos, because we then get to witness what I call the Steve Irwin effect: incleasingly acting crazier over time because it seems to go down well with the audience. Just compare a first season episode of Crocodile Hunter with one from the last season, and you'll know what I mean.

Here is Mary in a video from almost two years ago:

I'm going to settle for SLI>ESE for now. Or whatever type Kirsten Dunst is. Or whatever.
    So, you dismissed my IEE suggestion as implausible saying she looks too emotionally expressive, and now you believe she could be SLI?
    Dude gtfo

Anyway, I stick to IEE for her.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    So, you dismissed my IEE suggestion as implausible saying she looks too emotionally expressive, and now you believe she could be SLI?
    Dude gtfo

Anyway, I stick to IEE for her.
    I never said she was emotionally expressive, you said that, along with other people. I said her emotional expression was over the top and histrionic, that is something completely different. I do not need to get the fuck out, you need to learn to read.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    Interesting. I think he seems LSE
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)