Thread: Is this girl IEE?

Hybrid View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI ENFP is a possibility (because in MBTI, the possibilities are endless), but not in socionics. IEEs do not have this kind of over-the-top facial expression, not even histrionic IEEs.

I'm not sure, but her videos are highly annoying, her over the top use of Fe annoys the shit out of me, it's beyond the Mobilizing FE of ILEs and SLEs, which can be kind of funny. I'm inclined to think Fe-role. Without the make-up, she VI's as a Delta-ST.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    MBTI ENFP is a possibility (because in MBTI, the possibilities are endless), but not in socionics. IEEs do not have this kind of over-the-top facial expression, not even histrionic IEEs.

I'm not sure, but her videos are highly annoying, her over the top use of Fe annoys the shit out of me, it's beyond the Mobilizing FE of ILEs and SLEs, which can be kind of funny. I'm inclined to think Fe-role. Without the make-up, she VI's as a Delta-ST.

Maybe because Socionics still hasn't covered the full spectrum of the IEE type (or any other type).

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    Maybe because Socionics still hasn't covered the full spectrum of the IEE type (or any other type).
    I think it has. The essences of any type are always present in all representatives of that type, otherwise one is of another type, or the essence doesn't belong to the type per sé. That some people add disorders to their personalities, is, in many cases, a matter beyond Socionics. In these cases, MBTI tells us nothing worthwhile either. In fact, MBTI hardly tell us anything worthwhile, because it is a pile Foror-effect assumptions which allow such people as the one in the Very Mary videos to type themselves ENFP, when she should have been typed as histrionic. Being an hyperactive attention seeker does not narrow one's type down to IEE, although it can be narrowed down to ENFP if one fails to properly falsify one's personality.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it has. The essences of any type are always present in all representatives of that type, otherwise one is of another type, or the essence doesn't belong to the type per sé. That some people add disorders to their personalities, is, in many cases, a matter beyond Socionics. In these cases, MBTI tells us nothing worthwhile either. In fact, MBTI hardly tell us anything worthwhile, because it is a pile Foror-effect assumptions which allow such people as the one in the Very Mary videos to type themselves ENFP, when she should have been typed as histrionic. Being an hyperactive attention seeker does not narrow one's type down to IEE, although it can be narrowed down to ENFP if one fails to properly falsify one's personality.
    Honestly, she might just be an extreme Ne sub (IEE 2Ne or 3Ne). What you describe as annoying Fe could just be her Ne.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it's an IEE.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you describe as annoying Fe could just be her Ne.
    It could be but it isn't. You are, like many people unexperienced in Socionics, improperly attributing some personality traits to Socionics information elements, and have not made any attempt in the process to provide alternative explanations for this girls's behavior in the videos,using models outside of Socionics that could provide better answers. A typical beginners error:try to explain everything with MBTI/Socionics. This girl is not IEE, but believe what you want to believe.

http://mavericksocionics.blogspot.co...socionics.html

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could be but it isn't. You are, like many people unexperienced in Socionics, improperly attributing some personality traits to Socionics information elements
    IEEs do not have this kind of over-the-top facial expression, not even histrionic IEEs.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, keep practicing and keep studying, and someday you will get it!

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I share your opinion.
    Most of the definitions of Socionics were written by intuitives, so especially the definition of sensing functions are questionable, because: How can somebody who is able to perceive sensing with 2D at a max write a proper definition of sensing functions?

Im opinion there are at least 8 people of different types needed to write a proper definition of the functions to compensate each other shortcomings of the own perception of the functions.

To the community... Sorry, I derailed this thread.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 06-22-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

MBTI and Socionics are one typology.
    there are mistyping noobs having strong issues even in basic theory understanding which claim bs about MBTI as a separate and special typology