Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Pretty much, yes.

Also covers 1D Te.

With EII they get over worked up and stressed out. Lots of internal pressure asking ‘is this right-best-efficient-correct’. Woman seem under high pressure unless heavily dualized. Putting the more relaxed version as harmonized. Lots of checking in with the boss for the correct way to proceed.
    This exactly. I knew recently this EII manager of a food park obsessed with "efficiency" who was firing and discarding ppl here and there because they didn't give "results" for tasks and one sided goals she had on mind . Her parameters were kinda unrealistic, extremely random and arbitrary, entirely at her discretion. Then, she wasn't even able to tell ppl openly about her opinions and concerns or dismiss them openly (Se polr, to avoid being rude she was very rude for not speaking clear to ppl and not telling them why she was doing what she was doing, also making false promises, ghosting ppl etc). I mean, like a manager you should seek for efficiency, but she was discarding ppl so fast that it was not even realistic to expect some progress. The worst part is that the pay was really low. The most interesting part for me I guess was her inability to find solutions to improve proficiency and results. It was like if she had just two buttons in front of her (yes/no) and was unable to find solutions beyond it (not even for the sake of ethical relations).

Edit. I think Te seeking can be manifested as EII obsessing over results or efficiency, while Te PoLR is more like not understanding what efficiency or professionalism is, in this way, SEI has problems understanding work structure or hierarchy and not wanting to submit to rules and not seeing themselves as subordinates or as part of a bigger process (similar thing happens also to ESE). They also experience any criticism over work or performance as a personal attack. IEI understands hierarchy but sabotage all kind of Te requests and initiative from the outside as experience it often as risky and aggressive (as attempts to put them in the lowest stage of the hierarchy).
    Last edited by Faith; 06-23-2019 at 05:52 AM.