I think humanity will face a technological revolution. Modern society was structured because of the industrial revolution.
I think a global reset and a new economical system via technology is going to emerge as the ultimate, sustainable and brand new solution with multiple benefits. There will be a war for technology. The one who controls and impose it will rule the world. China already has this technology and is testing it in its cities. I don't think North America will be able to keep up with the leadership. But Amazon is testing this method with physical stores. It will the end of physical money. Automatic phone payments are going to be used as transition and adaptation. The winner of this battle would brand people and migrate their account info to skin dispositive. It will be used as ID. People would be no longer able to receive money, buy or sell without it. Immigration problems will end. There would be no terrorism as everyone will be identified automatically in airports or at distance via street surveillance cameras or similar. Black market and corruption is going to be limited as money is going to be tracked and monitored. Criminality will descend as ppl could be easily identified. Individual Spying. Totalitarian state covered up with promises of peace and security for all. Millenials will think the end of physical money will erase injustice. Freedom and the world as we know it is going disappear and change. The new terrorists would be those who don't accept this new system. They would be labeled and stigmatized as potential criminals and terrorists. They would be confined and their possessions taken by government as they can't pay bills anymore.