Thread: LIIs/INTjs who are social and well-liked

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I also know a number of LII's, including one of my sisters. They all are actually quite good at being social and are well-liked, but as @golden said, they all seem to struggle with relationships.

sister - Chem degree, job at university, married 3 times, first to EIE, then to ILI, now to LSE. Not happy.
    Greg W, - job as software engineer, married to introverted rational, marriage seems kind of rocky.
    Nathan - job at university, had a dual GF but lost her through neglect, presently alone and doesn't care.
    Sveta - software engineer, married to non-dual, second marriage for both, met online. Seems happy.
    Christine - administrator, married to LIE. Second marriage for both. Very unhappy.
    Kurt - chemist, software engineer, married to LII, seems happy.
    Kurt's wife - software engineer, married to Kurt LII, seems happy.
    Larry - electrical engineer, married for less than a year and divorced. Does not care to date.

All of these people are extremely nice and are well-liked. None of them have children. Not one.

Wait, I forgot Jane. Software engineer, married to non-dual, has one kid whom she says is autistic, seems happy. Or at least she isn't complaining.
    And Diane. Chemist. Had one child who was born with problems and who soon thereafter died. Husband then died, she will not remarry.
    And (------), female, cook, never married, fond of drugs and alcohol, in and out of rehab. No kids.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-20-2019 at 02:29 AM.