Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
To put superego below conflictor - is it that conflictors have intrinsic value still
The weakest function by Jung is suggestive/role. Superego may harm more.
In my experience I remembered superegos as the most annoying and traumatic people. In my perception is the similar - mainly conflictors I perceive as funny and cute people. I liked women conflictors much more. EIEs are often rude and loud for my taste, difinetely more than IEI.

Conflictors are more different than you and may to have issues which superegos have no - for example other J/P. Anyway, the main reason to think conflictors as the worst for Augustinavichiute was that she thought as weakest "polr" function, what controverts to Jung and has lesser theoretical basis. I suspect she could mistake as mixed what people consciously perceived and reported as more annoying and underesteemated the factor of lesser consciousness of suggestive/role functions. It's alike anesthesia, - people may feel worse but lesser understand the reasons.

> Superego does not have enough strength in the right areas, akin to activation?

they have strenghtes the same alike duals, but use them in incompatable format with you