Thread: ITR that makes for best roommate situation?

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    What is considered ''bad'' IR?
    orthogonal quadra
    also mb related: subrevisie, suborderie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    orthogonal quadra
    also mb related: subrevisie, suborderie
    And ''good'' IR would be same quadra and Mirage, Semi-dual? Is there a definitive ranking to look at?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And ''good'' IR would be same quadra and Mirage, Semi-dual? Is there a definitive ranking to look at?

I have seen many ordered lists of ITR compatibility, and they all differ from one another. For example, https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...type-Relations

Personally, I would look at marriage frequencies to estimate compatibility. I saw an interesting article on that, but I can't find it at the moment.

Also, keep in mind that your mileage may vary. I was in a Supervision relationship for many years. Granted, she was an SLI-Te, which made her look more like a Mirror, but Supervision is generally rated as being one of the worst ITR's. What kept us together was similar social backgrounds and shared goals, and a desire to work together. We ultimately divorced, which is why I'm looking for a dual now, but those other factors can be very important.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

And ''good'' IR would be same quadra and Mirage, Semi-dual?
    to "good" for close friendship and marriages I'd relate only: dual, semidual and mb activation
    "mb", as I never had strong attraction to activators. just relatively nice people. I had a pal activator. and studed with 2 activator girls which were interesting, but not enough to take them seriously. so I have some doubts how that would be compared to base Fi people - high much similar to that to relate to the same group

In the line order from best to worst for marriages and the probability of emotional satisfaction in close friendship relations (not about cooperation as coworkers, pals with surface mutual interests, etc).
    Friendship I understand as emotional state when people want to share together the life of each other, to live together by one life - as in "romantic" love, except no sexual attraction. The more of this emotions - the more it's friendship is, but not a cooperation of pals, coworkers, etc.

_good_
    dual
    semidual
    activator [semidual and activator mb switched. activator mb placed to neutral]
    _neutral high_
    mirage
    mirror
    identity [mirror and identity mb placed to neutral middle too]
    _neutral middle_
    relative
    _neutral low_
    business
    orderer
    revisor [orderer and revisor mb placed to bad too]
    _bad_
    contrary
    quasiidentity
    suborderie
    subrevisie
    conflictor
    superego

I saw someones supposed that mirror or identity are better than semiduality because of the same quadra. Not for romances, marriages, soul attraction in friendships. To cooperate in a work or study - mb better, as people often have similar skills, interests, life understanding - but they give to and attract not much as persons each other as are too similar. You may find a lot of "friends" with those 2 IR - they may spend time together alot, to entertain - but they do not give good support to each other, it's rather surface relations. Significant % of marriages mb with those 2 IR - people cooperate ok in household, but there is no deep feelings and in harder times those pairs should become instable. That's why I do not relate them to good, despite you may see many people who interact in those IR and may think them as good relations.

Also. Issues of conflictors are noticable on close distances. They may look good in other cases. In IR test people may assign them to higher half easily.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-20-2019 at 07:44 PM.