Thread: What animes have LIE's as the protagonist?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anybody say Berzerk already. I heard the main char is a good example of LIE.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Did anybody say Berzerk already. I heard the main char is a good example of LIE.
    Terrible CG, especially when you compare it to the work done by Ufotable in "Kara no Kyoukai" and "Kimetsu no Yaiba" (Tanjiro might be a consummate SEE now that I think about it, dude's pretty gamma IMO). Or in "Houseki no Kuni" where I could only tell because I know how it tends to work. They could have done so much better.

Not a bad manga to get into though and will agree that Guts is almost certainly a Gamma. Artwork there is superb as well. Hope the creator manages to complete the story before they die though. There's legit reasons to worry about that happening...

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Terrible CG, especially when you compare it to the work done by Ufotable in "Kara no Kyoukai" and "Kimetsu no Yaiba" (Tanjiro might be a consummate SEE now that I think about it, dude's pretty gamma IMO). Or in "Houseki no Kuni" where I could only tell because I know how it tends to work. They could have done so much better.

Not a bad manga to get into though and will agree that Guts is almost certainly a Gamma. Artwork there is superb as well. Hope the creator manages to complete the story before they die though. There's legit reasons to worry about that happening...
    Yes the CG was horrible. I see Tanjiro as more of an introvert.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Yes the CG was horrible. I see Tanjiro as more of an introvert.
    He's an SEE-Fi IMO so I get the introvert vibe. Still, glad to know I'm not the only one watching that show. Hope it gets a second season and more. Episode 19 was only entry level in regards to the emotional nadirs the mangaka manages to pull off later on.