Thread: Money - or 'Te' - Does Anyone Else Identify?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think Te-doms really enjoy those things per se ((some might, I mean there are people who weirdly enjoy boring things)) they are just probably excellent at them regardless. I mean everybody has things they don't necessarily enjoy or get some satisfaction out of but nevertheless it comes easy to them. I think Te being the opposite of Fe, if Fe is entertainment and fun then Te would be serious and business-like.

I was usually smart in school. But the "Te classes" I got Cs and Ds instead of As like I normally do. It just didn't come easy to me and sometimes the Te teacher would be like 'okay don't worry. I am going to go slow so you understand this!' (/teacher goes slow and I still don't get it...) lolol

The part of how Te is always changing and always in motion via the people who are orchestrating from it on top - yeah that type of thing trolled me too. I pick up static Ti facts a lot better than that. Te is also counter-intuitive in this annoying way. And because it's intrinsically related to Fi - one day something could be sacred to Te the next day it's like horribly offended and creates all these legal rules against it or something and to a strong Fe/Ti valuer who is based on a more eternal all-around fairness pov it's just like wtf no.

Despite being Te polr, I have an excellent credit score which is probably more of a Ti thing anyway- and I always keep in mind how the Gamma NTs of the world are out to fuck you over and of course I don't trust their Machiavellian little power play thing where they say 'this deal will be a big win for both of us!' Obviously of course, I know it will be a much, much bigger win for them than it will be for me if I 'bite' and buy whatever it is their selling. I suppose I use my Ni to sorta circumvent my shitty and horrible Te. Obviously LIEs are good at both that's why they supervise us.

ETA: To be fair, Gamma NTs usually have intentions that do actually align more with my own values (shared Se/Ni valuing) even if I can see through their 'Mutual win' bullshit, it's really of course Delta Te that is horribly offensive to me and the most opposing to my own goals and values/views.

I usually do like a lot of what LIEs offer. With the exception of Bill Gates (assuming he is in fact LIE for sure and not Delta) He designs computer software for Delta old people because it's like he wanted to be accepted into Delta Heaven but they won't take him there cuz they can sniff out his Se creepiness. You try to ass kiss to your progressive quadra- it works well for you for a long while in the external sense but it seems in a personal way that all turns to shit as it gets revealed to be over time what a fraud you really are.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 06-14-2021 at 03:14 AM.