Yeah I'm really shy IRL until you 'get me started first yourself' type of thing. If I have to strain myself to be assertive, its really awkward - I remember growing up, society put me in authoritative roles, to try and build my self confidence- and because they confused me with a moralistic EII maybe and felt that I deserved more power because I could play innocent well, but doing that type of thing is painful for me.

I also tried to tank in World of warcraft - horrible experience. I'm sooooo much better in the back healing the tank.

Although me being this way naturally, which I guess is how some bullies insult other men like 'you soy boy you ugh go kill yourself fag' and this sort of thing, I realize it angers some people but eh- conflict is interesting. And often well-meaning ppl get annoyed by it and try to give me speeches to 'improve my confidence' but really- the best way to get along with me is just be confident yourself while I act shy and sweet in the background. =p And protect me from cruel cunts who are bothering me.