Thread: What type do you think I am ?

Hybrid View

TIM
    6w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the typing, that's interesting another LIE also said something similar about stability of expression/calmness, though I think I'm more scattered in my mind lol. I read up on the SLI type, from this site and the different subtypes, I'd say I can relate to the SLE-Si more, and this quote is true:
    "In situations where they are expected to engage emotionally, the can appear cold, dull, or antagonistic. In many cases they do not see the point of and prefer to avoid such situations as those with loud, rowdy behaviour and prefer to subsist in more relaxed environments, aside from the last part, I definitely like comfort, but tend to seek out loud/boisterous environments, but I think this may be a college/university thing. Most of the Fe issues the SLI was described as having I could relate to. Which might be an indicator of lower Fe ?
    Last edited by JonMoon; 06-06-2019 at 04:48 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonMoon View Post
    Thanks for the typing, that's interesting another LIE also said something similar about stability of expression/calmness, though I think I'm more scattered in my mind lol. I read up on the SLI type, from this site and the different subtypes, I'd say I can relate to the SLE-Si more, and this quote is true:
    "In situations where they are expected to engage emotionally, the can appear cold, dull, or antagonistic. In many cases they do not see the point of and prefer to avoid such situations as those with loud, rowdy behaviour and prefer to subsist in more relaxed environments, aside from the last part, I definitely like comfort, but tend to seek out loud/boisterous environments, but I think this may be a college/university thing. Most of the Fe issues the SLE was described as having I could relate to. Which might be an indicator of lower Fe ?
    I've lived with and around SLI's all my life, and I think there is a good chance you are SLI.

Now for the part that will make you doubt everything. IEE's are your duals.

Here is a typical interaction between an SLI and an IEE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7HrnRA7gc

TIM
    6w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've lived with and around SLI's all my life, and I think there is a good chance you are SLI.

Now for the part that will make you doubt everything. IEE's are your duals.

Here is a typical interaction between an SLI and an IEE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7HrnRA7gc
    I know a few people who are IEE, we usually clash, as they seem too emotional and they view me as dry lol, but over time we usually bond over similar interests and they're quite open minded. Might have to watch the full movie ! Is this from a list of interactions or just a specific dual one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonMoon View Post
    Thanks for the typing, that's interesting another LIE
    people often mistake in own types. that "wanna LIE" is the example. he's Fe