Thread: The spread of online hate groups

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    People on the right (like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson) treat the other side like shit then play the victim when their opponents channel that disrespect back at them.
    So true.

Petterson is brilliant except when he gets political. He's like that slightly more intelligent brother that hits the stupid brother behind his parent’s back then cries foul when they strike back. See what a bad person they are??

When he allied with Milo I disowned him. Milo is a twat masquerading as a wit. Can’t stand that guy. I see Petterson’s interest in him as self referential which I find hypocritical in a clinical psychological therapist.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    So true.

Petterson is brilliant except when he gets political. He's like that slightly more intelligent brother that hits the stupid brother behind his parent’s back then cries foul when they strike back. See what a bad person they are??

When he allied with Milo I disowned him. Milo is a twat masquerading as a wit. Can’t stand that guy. I see Petterson’s interest in him as self referential which I find hypocritical in a clinical psychological therapist.
    I agree with all of this except for the second sentence. I don't think Peterson is brilliant at all, with respect to anything. He's also a con-artist.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    I agree with all of this except for the second sentence. I don't think Peterson is brilliant at all, with respect to anything. He's also a con-artist.
    Okay.