That's a really good fucking question. I don't know. I have relative uncertainty/certainty about everything and since most things in life aren't equal, socionics doesn't seem to factor well into reality the majority of the time.

I don't know. I'd say I'm relatively certain of my internal world and I think that matches to a certain type, but how the outside world sees me is probably a lot different and I'm a bit uncertain which one is more important or why, given that a lot of how I feel about people is internally driven, rather than due to we could say "Socionics type math". My psyche feels like a complicated mess most of the time. Maybe I don't have a type; but there are patterns to everyone and it seems that 99% of the time if I get to know someone well enough, they do end up falling into a type. I think the relation theory needs some work because life is more complicated than simple type math.

Though...it does seem that when people know each other "closely" that type relations do seem to become more pronounced than other factors, so I don't know.

I'm hesitant to apply a percentage certainty, since I don't think it means anything without good references.