Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
Having "do things right" type, I did a long and wide study of own type to become sure in it and in Socionics theory. And then I typed alot and checked by IR own type as a secondary effect, so the assurance is very high (~100%). Besides I had an independent match of opinions of some "gurus" about own type from the start.
My IR test is made on my types understading. As seems it gives adequate results this proves objectively that I type not so badly to mistake in own type for many years.

"Join Date Nov 2005"

try IR test
this gives +10 to Socionics Karma and +20 to Assurance in self-typing

do this 2 times: on men, then on women
it's still experimental
I don't think my comparatively earlier "Join Date" should mean I have a greater certainty about my type. I know that Beautiful Sky believes that having a high post count is a sign of expertise (and that a post count will generally increase over time), but knowledge of Socionics does not necessarily mean a person is convinced it is true and/or that a person cannot be less convinced of the truth of an ideology over time.

I'm probably not even 60% certain of what colour/s socks I am wearing at the moment.

Your test may be very good, but I do not believe it will significantly increase my Socionics Karma and Assurance.