Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
What is the reasoning behind EIE for Biden?

For starters, he is one of the most perfect embodiments of what Fe, done masterfully, can do > Fe is the "ethics of actions" and Biden changing his seat (due to being able to dynamically pick up the active emotional states within the environment) in order to sit beside Meghan McCain and warmly hold her hand as she cried, while telling a few humorous anecdotes (that altered her emotional state in making her laugh) and giving her environmentally appropriate, "tonally" sound reasons to be hopeful/optimistic about the future (as he also made this advice "open" and inclusive to the audience, subsequently creating a noticeable effect on them) was an excellent example of Fe being used to impact the emotional and social space via an expressive combination of words and gestures.

The use of Ni was evident in his generalizing/abstracting/reflecting upon past events from memory in order to articulate and evaluate what he believes is going to happen in the future, and, indirectly, what should be done in the present moment--Ni often has the intended/unintended effect of imparting patience and "stillness," from the standpoint that "we will get there, in time, so just take it easy for now." Also, though any type can use metaphors, what often distinguishes sensors from intuitives is the degree to which intuitive types prefer to use metaphorical speech when making a point or insight. Biden often says things like "her dad came after me Hammer and Tong, like we were two brothers somehow raised by different fathers or something, due to our different points of view."

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
Bernie - Maybe LII

Seeing as how LSEs and LIIs are "mirages," I guess LII is not too off the mark but NAH. First off, Bernie ain't an introvert--his strong, conscious 4D Te "bluntness" and unconscious 4D Se "force" comes through in the gruff, matter of fact coarseness in how he speaks and his angular, projected and pointed gesticulations (while his body remains tense). And if you fluently speak Te, his Te, ever in the form of facts/stats used towards some logical evaluation/assessment and buttressed by a fuck ton of stored 3D Si sense impression recall, should hit you like a freight train. He quickly recalls and repeats the same data, over and over and over and over again, as if on auto pilot. And he does this with the aim of finding pragmatic solutions that will systematically work for everyone. Also, Bernie does not tend to use much abstracted, metaphorical, conceptual speech; he tends to speak in a rather literal, down to earth and reality oriented fashion.

Moreover, I'm not saying this is you, but a lot of folks (particularly within an American context) seem to think that LSE politicians can't be very progressive and left leaning (which, admittedly, is often under girded by strong intuition), most likely because of the sheer volume LSEs/strong, conscious Si valuers take up among Republicans/Conservatives (probably linked to Si's predisposition towards preserving past sense experiences = being "traditional"). But, overall, LSEs often have the desire to apply their extroverted logic to some formal institution and this is frequently seen throughout the political and legal systems, in hopes of contributing to society, no matter their respective political leanings.

Also, like most who value Fi, Bernie often speaks self-referentially when imparting a specific point of view, i.e., to me, for me, I feel that, I believe, etc....