So recently I've made some wonderful EII friends. It's been like looking at myself in the mirror. One of them told me how much of a goof ball she is and I hadn't really thought about how that works into my duality until today when my husband and I were driving to the grocery store.

He has been very up and arms about work lately. The whole operations and process of the industry that he works in has been very unethical. They have been trying to cut corners and not pay their sales people 3% (just 3%) of the sales they bring into the company. He landed a very big account where the company would potentially give my husband a very big sales bonus but they don't want to. My husband being LSE has been repeatedly expressing his frustrations about the job. All kinds of negative ranting is requiring a patient listener. And finally he said "I think I'm experiencing real depression about this situation. What do you think I should do?" I told him what he should do.

When we were driving past the high school I attended I told him "oh this is the HS I went to babe. They shot Greese here." And, I broke into the ending theme song. He sang along with me and at the end of the song he says "I feel better. That made me feel better." Once he had felt better I told him to appreciate the beauty of life all around him in the moment. I told him how happy I was just be in his company. He said "what with me complaining about my job?" I said "sure, because you help me live in the present too." And, that's how you get an ESTj out of depression.