Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
Serious question... Intuitives are able to see hidden potential of stuff (Ne) and how stuff is going to develop in the future (Ni)... I think most of this process happens automatically and subconsciously. The question is...if they are able to see this kind of stuff, why a lot or most seem not able to do something about it? Is it for lack of Sensing? I think that often a lot of the "problems" I have are fault of me not being able to forecast and see stuff through Ne/Ni. But then I see N ppl and often they seem unable to do something with the "knowledge" they get from their insights. Often they just get stressed out or simply discouraged. So, I'd like to ask intuitives if they feel like their intuition helps them in some practical way (I mean if they have been able to use their insights to get some tangible benefit).

I think together N and S compliment each other ideally and would get worthy results if working together, but often also I see ppl don't listen to each other so instead of compliment each other they just clash (probably due ego, unhealthiness, lack of respect and miscommunication and misundestanding -different elements-). Do you think there's a solution? Realistically and not romantically, do you think there's a solution?
Intuition is helpful because you can foresee what bad things will happen if you don't make changes. However, I agree that weak sensing is a big part of the reason on why intuitives still struggle despite having a good grasp of what will happen in the future. The solution is partly in that intuitives and sensors should help each other so intuitives give their intuitive insight to sensors so they can prepare for coming catastrophes and sensors can give their sensing insight to intuitives so they can put their intuition to good use by actually doing something about it and initiating the changes they want.

Last, but not least developing your sensing as an intuitive and developing your intuition as a sensor can be highly beneficial. We should develop our strongest functions to reach our full potential, but developing our weakest functions is also crucial to reaching our full potential as well. If an intuitive develops their sensing and a sensor develops their intuition, they will become more well rounded and be better prepared to deal with life's challenges. Like the saying goes, there is no such thing as a free lunch as both intuitives and sensors have unique challenges that exist because of their weaknesses.