Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
Its not that you know them personally, its that you click with the IEs. Almost like you’ve seen this pattern in a person before. My duals make me feel empowered and stable and I laugh in a more foundational way. You just say and do the most naturally first thing that pops into your awareness. Basically you have confidence.
I love the way that is put. I agree with this whole post. It is great when you do the natural thing that comes to mind and it's the thing that really worked for the other person. In my case its the thing that got the best reaction, it is a satisfying feeling of validation and knowing how to press the person's funny button.

I always think I could be a successful comedian if I had an SEI, SLI, LSE crowd.

With mirror types sometimes I can feel such a strong sense of attraction that I fear it will be too much and we will bore each other because we cannot live up to the initial intensity of the attraction.

I have experienced it the feeling in OP. Not with every dual though. They seem very different to myself but I tend to understand them quite easily, and banter requires less effort to be understood so it feels like we are of some same kind of cloth. Rapport also is built faster, so things do feel like you are talking to someone you are more familiar with, and the sensation of feeling like friends stands out because you two are strangers. With conflictor of the opposite sex they can seem very exciting, but they seem very different to myself and in ways that I do not agree with but sometimes are impressive but I cannot understand why or how they are that way, but with duals despite their difference they make sense to me, I can almost see what they are all about.