I've noticed a dynamic that I'd like some input on.
I'll describe it and I guess you all can let me know if you agree/disagree/ have anything to add?

When in the throes of a mirage relationship, mirage partner keeps the other from their dual and/or makes them hesitant to interact with them (putdowns, jokes, making said person look bad)

I'm thinking this could be out of jealousy, sensing the other dual is a better companion, etc.

I noticed a person is either friends with their dual or with mirage partner never both. And when both are in the room things tend to get uncomfortable for one if not all involved.

My IEE friends hate my SEE friend for no apparent reason although I've been notably healthier and happier in her company.

I also noticed a lot of disloyal actions perpetrated by the extrovert mirage partners done to the introvert.

Ex: I'm ILI and my IEE friends tend to give me a feeling they can't be trusted 100%. I've always wondered if they're going behind my back or over my head about something then I shoo off the thought thinking I'm paranoid only to later be proven right.

My SEE uncle has secretly helped destroy his SLI "buddy's" marriage behind the scenes.

My questions:
Has anyone been in/ witnessed the situation in red?
Has anyone noticed the phenomenon in blue?