EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Ask a sibling(s) to describe you

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A weird Pisces (she’s into astrology). Quiet, private, reserved, responsible, an old soul, eccentric, kind of critical, introverted, serious, comes off a bit snobby, goody two shoes, never gets in trouble..

Said I remind her of this girl..(Birdy)

Tumblr

“Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”
    ~Karl

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pisces are the best : )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My sister says I’m paranoid responsible love to travel health conscious very sensitive executive (as in I enact the laws and rules), I’m a guest more than a hostess (she’s brilliant at working the room), I suck at pressure.
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    XLI
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE sister tells me i am: Calm, unique, messy, uncaring about the opinion of others, nerdy, intellectual, ironic, resourceful, invested, talented.

I think it's more fun if we also declare our self-typing of our sibling(s).
    When the heavens above did not exist,
    And earth beneath had not come into being —
    There was Apsû, the first in order, their begetter,
    And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth to them all;
    They had mingled their waters together
    Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to he found —
    When not one of the gods had been formed
    Or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed,
    The gods were created within them:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My sister says I’m paranoid responsible love to travel health conscious very sensitive executive (as in I enact the laws and rules), I’m a guest more than a hostess (she’s brilliant at working the room), I suck at pressure.
    Yeah thats totally what she said

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Wow lol
    Is this you going back to being emotionally inconsistent? Because like I said I don’t trust you just yet (psychological distance until I see real results).
    -

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is this you going back to being emotionally inconsistent? Because like I said I don’t trust you just yet
    Uhm ok

a two horned unicorn renegade Nihilist 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-7 5-stoolchart
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My SEE sister has said:
    Messy
    Always learning
    Good with kids (possibly I'm just easygoing so I can find my way out being unconventional)
    Never talks about feelings (maybe those things that some people can't figure out themselves).
    Inattentive
    Well behaved or something along those lines... can express himself with huge fury though
    Weird
    Not in touch with reality
    Last edited by Nihilist 007; 05-10-2019 at 04:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.